Hundreds of community businesses partner with Ability Beyond to help people with disabilities learn about career options, what it means to work, and to gain necessary skills to have a permanent job of their own.
Partnership is possible in a variety of ways:
- Informational Interview – Allow us to bring an individual in for a brief meeting in order to ask questions and learn about your job, career and industry.
- Job Shadow – Allow us to bring an individual in to shadow you or another employee at your business so they can see what really happens on the job, in order to help them determine if it is something they would like to pursue as a career.
- Internships and Work Experiences – Allow someone the chance to work for a pre-arranged amount of time, while in Ability Beyond payroll, so they can have a chance to really experience the world of work, and gain valuable workplace skills.
- On the Job Trainings – Sometimes people need actual on the job experience in order to meet their career goals. Allow an individual to learn valuable skills, while receiving reimbursement for training time.
- Job Placements – Do you have a job opening? Work with our team to explore the best way to see if someone will be the right fit for your business. We have a variety of incentive and funding options that may be available to you.
Ability Beyond employment specialists assist with training and placement of employees with disabilities, ensuring the right fit and sustainable engagement for both employee and employer.
- Job Training
- Talent Sourcing
- Job Searches
- Job Placement