Westchester Wellness Clinic
Ability Beyond offers comprehensive therapies uniquely programmed to optimize an individual’s physical, cognitive, communicative and emotional functioning. Our rehabilitation services inspire individuals to learn new skills or sustain a level of functioning to maximize independence and improve quality of life.
Who We Serve
We provide comprehensive Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Psychological evaluation and treatment as well as Podiatry, Psychiatry and Wheelchair Clinic services. Our Rehabilitative Clinic consists of highly trained professionals who are trained to cater their services to meet the specific needs of the individuals served.
- Physical therapy addresses modalities such as strengthening, motor planning, balance training, and safety awareness for maximum safety and independence in the home and community.
- Occupational therapy addresses activities of daily living (ADL’s) needed in the home and in the workplace, for example, self-care skills, computer skills, finances, and social interaction. Therapy promotes engagement despite impairments or limitations in physical or mental functioning.
- Speech therapy addresses receptive and expressive language, articulation, pragmatic skills, augmentative alternative communication (AAC), voice and swallowing impairments, to maximize confidence and ability required for effective communication and safety during meals.
- Wheelchair Clinic provides services from start to finish for procurement of durable medical equipment and repairs as able.
- Podiatry Clinic offers services for the maintenance of healthy feet or for treating specific ailments seen in a variety of diagnoses.
Speech, Psychological, Occupational and Physical Therapies are offered via Telehealth as an alternative option to in-person services, as deemed appropriate. Telehealth sessions are individualized and engaging to meet each person’s needs and to maximize participation and positive outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is required?
A current physical examination (within one year), record of immunizations, including TB, and a medical order.
What are my payment options?
Yes, accepted methods of payment include: • Medicare: If the physician participates or has “opt-out” status. Managed Medicare plans will not be accepted. • Commercial Insurance: Patient must have “out-of-network” benefits and any unpaid amount needs to be guaranteed by the insured. • NY Medicaid: If the referring physician is a NY Medicaid provider and coverage is kept active. • Managed Medicaid: Only with the “95” exemption code.