Click here to read our 2021 Visitation Guide for Families
Click here to read more about Family Visit Guidance
We hope you are staying warm, cozy and healthy!
Here are a few updates from Ability Beyond:
- We continue to be in a Covid surge, but our numbers are looking better every day (see chart).
- Although our numbers are better, we are still higher than we have been all year, so our contingency guidelines and restrictions on visitors and community outings remain in place, but we do expect them to lift soon-THANK YOU all again for your patience!
- Since we expect visits to resume soon, if you plan on visiting one of our group homes in the future, and have not already done so, please provide us with your vaccine status information using this link
- On our next family call, Tuesday, February 22nd at 7pm, as part of our ‘Securing Your Loved Ones Future‘ series, we welcome Attorney Fred Baker who will be presenting information on Special Needs Trusts. We hope you can join us.
- We heard your feedback during the last family call, and are pleased to have Dr. Patrick Queenan, Clinical Services Director at Ability Beyond, offering a virtual workshop ‘Simple Behavioral Strategies to Keep Peace at Home’, Tuesday, March 8 @ 7pm. Please save the date. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- We are feeling very optimistic about resuming our in-person Gala and Beyond on April 23rd at the Amber Room, we hope you will consider joining us!
- And, we will continue to update you on our latest recruitment and hiring efforts, and thought you would enjoy seeing our new recruitment video and job fair information here.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please reach out, and thank you for your support!