Family Update, Tuesday, April 14th, 7 PM
To view a recording of this week’s family update with Jane Davis, CEO, on the latest developments at Ability Beyond and our COVID-19 response plan, you can use your computer or tablet to access it at the link below.
To view the recording:
- Click here to open our web sharing platform: Link to Webcast
- It will bring you to a page that says “Watch the live event in Microsoft Teams.” Choose the “Watch it on the web instead” option.
- The next page will say, “Welcome to the live event!” There is no need to sign in – you may choose the “join anonymously” option.
Access links to the Weill Cornell Doctor’s video on COVID-19 and ways to help referenced in this week’s presentation here:
- Dr. David Price’s message from the front line of the COVID-19 battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBC3G0e3YVQ
- Provide meals for our team members taking care of people we serve who are sick or recovering from COVID-19. The number of meals needed fluctuates daily from 15-30. Visit our “meal train” here to learn more and volunteer: https://mealtrain.com/548kgr
- Support our virtual NO GO GALA! Our traditional major fundraiser scheduled for April 25th, has been cancelled. Supporters and “guests” are invited to join us on-line for what is now our virtual fundraising event. Learn more, tune in at 6 PM on April 25th, and donate here: https://e.givesmart.com/events/gAA/
Family updates are held every Tuesday at 7PM, so mark your calendar and check our website under the red COVID-19 banner frequently. Our next update will be April 21st. If you are not receiving our family email messages, check your spam folder for messages from Tracy.Conte@AbilityBeyond.org or send your email to that address to be added.
Again, please send any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and watch our website and social media for updates.