Ability Beyond Family Meeting
When: Monday, July 24th in Bethel and Monday August 7th in Chappaqua
Time: 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Welcome & Introductions
- State Budget Trends/Update – Jane Davis, President & CEO
- Organizational Update FY 18 – Jane Davis, President & CEO
- Family Engagement- Upcoming events
- Families Rock Event
- Family Picnic
- Family Committees- seeking volunteers
- Family Engagement & Advocacy
- Family Giving
- Meetings planned for year:
- August 7th: Chappaqua, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- October (TBD); Norwalk/Annual Meeting
- March 7th: Chappaqua, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Planned Giving
- Information (brochures)
- Estate planning professional available to answer questions or schedule consultation.
Business at Printability has gotten a generous boost from the Bristol Brass General Grant Fund and the Gnazzo/Reidy Charitable Fund at the Main Street Community Foundation, through a $3,000 grant to support new graphic design and printing equipment. “Community partners like Main Street Community Foundation make our work possible, and…
Please join us for our annual Family Picnic! Click here to register!