COVID-19 Update for March 16th – New Visitor Restrictions
March 15, 2020
- At this time, Ability Beyond has NO COVID-19 cases and are following universal precautions to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
- All Day & Work programs are closed until further notice.
- As of Monday, 3/16, we will be PROHIBITING ALL VISITORS to our licensed facilities and implementing restrictions to visitors to people we serve who live in their own homes. Regulations around visitors are being temporarily lifted and we are taking this step to protect the vulnerable people we serve.
- As of Monday, 3/16, all offices will be closed except for critical personnel, and the NY Clinic will be closed for the time being and until further notice
- We are asking families to take their loved one home for a 2-week minimum in order to decrease our groups sizes and consolidate resources-we appreciate your assistance if at all possible
- Our team remains calm, diligent and focused on doing our best for the whole Ability Beyond Family
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resources are now available on our website abilitybeyond.org
- Keep watching emails, social media and our website for updates
- Please know that our Leadership and Health Services Teams are in constant contact with state and public health officials, monitoring the situation closely and acting swiftly to do our best for the entire Ability Beyond family
Dear Ability Beyond Family, Friends & Employees, We want to keep providing you with up-to-date information on the COVID-19 situation here at Ability Beyond. As of now, our COOP (Continuous Operations) Plan and Flu Prevention strategies are working well and we are preparing as best we can for what is…
Family members are invited to join us on March 17th at 4:00 PM EST to hear a live update from Jane Davis, President & CEO, to learn about Ability Beyond's continued operations plan and actions we are taking to protect your family member. To Join the Call: Dial (860) 785-9442…