July 6, 2017
Ability Beyond Family Meeting
When: Monday, July 24th in Bethel and Monday August 7th in Chappaqua
Time: 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Welcome & Introductions
- State Budget Trends/Update – Jane Davis, President & CEO
- Organizational Update FY 18 – Jane Davis, President & CEO
- Family Engagement- Upcoming events
- Families Rock Event
- Family Picnic
- Family Committees- seeking volunteers
- Family Engagement & Advocacy
- Family Giving
- Meetings planned for year:
- August 7th: Chappaqua, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- October (TBD); Norwalk/Annual Meeting
- March 7th: Chappaqua, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Planned Giving
- Information (brochures)
- Estate planning professional available to answer questions or schedule consultation.
Are you working to increase your capacity as an integrated, inclusive place of employment? True organizational change requires transformation at each level of your organization, and change on that scale can be daunting. The Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE) -- the nation’s only organization dedicated to Employment First,…
Please join us for our annual Family Picnic! Click here to register!