Making Beyond Possible Campaign
In 2019, Ability Beyond, set its sights on an ambitious plan to raise $20 million by 2024 to achieve our vision to grow – to serve more people more effectively today and tomorrow. Our goal is to improve care for thousands of people in our community through expanded direct programs and services and reach thousands more by transforming the industry at large.
We have made significant progress – raising nearly $12 million to date – thanks to the generosity of many family members and individuals to both corporate and institutional supporters. By joining our campaign today, you will have the opportunity to shape the next chapter for Ability Beyond and ensure the individuals we serve continue to flourish now and in the future—we cannot do this without you!Learn More
Making Beyond Possible
- Increasing Demand for Our Services: The number of adults in the U.S. with developmental disabilities is projected to double in the next 20 years, while 65+ population is expected to increase rapidly.
- Meeting Residential Service Needs: Families looking for residential placement for loved ones to age-in-place continues to grow as demand for services increases.
- Recruiting & Retaining Talented Staff: Demand for services has increased the demand for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs).
- Changing Market Environment: Consolidation and reductions in state-approved service providers and increasing acuity means an unsustainable future of our industry.
- Addressing COVID-19 Impact: New solutions for residences, programs and services to ensure health, safety and inclusion.
• Building Capital: $10 million – Continuous investment in our homes, facilities and transportation to maintain safe, accessible and comfortable space
• Innovation Capital: $5 million – Expanding and advancing technology, workforce inclusion and industry solutions to elevate the standards of care for everyone
• Operational Capital: $5 million – Securing ample working capital for continuous innovation, operational health and resiliency
Learn More and Get Involved
A transformative gift to our Making Beyond Possible Campaign, strengthens our ability to grow and continuously improve our level of care for the thousands of people we serve today and in the years to come.
Pledges to the Making Beyond Possible Campaign can be fulfilled over five years. Every dollar helps, and please don’t forget employer matching programs, gifts of stock and/or IRA rollovers are all impactful ways to support. Your giving will continue a legacy of support by the community that spans 70 years. Please contact Tracy Conte, Vice President Development & Community Engagement at 203-826-3014 or email@example.com today to schedule a meeting to learn more about how you can make an impact.
Campaign Executive Committee
Robert Bedoukian, PhD, Co-Chair
Gregory D. Smith, Co-Chair